HeavyDuty Branding is currently offering a paid design internship and is seeking a creative, organized and self-motivated designer to assist our creative team.
HeavyDuty Branding is a full-service, strategy-driven agency that has delivered integrated marketing solutions for some of the largest companies in the Atlanta area for over two decades. At HeavyDuty Branding, the intern will work on a mix of in-house promotional projects and client work. They will get hands-on agency experience and will walk away from this internship with many strong additions to their portfolio, as well as a well-rounded knowledge of the marketing/advertising industry.
- Promising creative ability with a solid portfolio
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to experiment, learn, and grow creatively
- Ability to recognize and adapt to changing conditions, including redefining his or her responsibilities as appropriate
- Core design skills; ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively
- Is able to work well collaboratively in a team environment, has outstanding communications skills and is able to take direction
- Is self-directed and can develop focused, high quality design on projects and campaigns
- Working on, or has completed BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to create digital mockups
- Familiarity with Mac OS and Office 365
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible for incorporating current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom creative pieces
- Exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
About HeavyDuty Branding's Internship Program
HeavyDuty Branding offers a variety of internships with a minimum of 10-37.5 hours per week. Interns have the opportunity to work on activities related to design, sales, marketing, accounts and administrative support.
Fall internships: August–December (apply by July 11)
Spring internships: January–May (apply by November 1)
Summer internship: June–August (apply by April 1)
The internship program recognizes that each intern brings unique skills and insight. It is structured to enhance both the interests of the intern and the needs of the organization. Most interns use the experience to start their career in marketing, design and business or to improve their chances of getting into advanced educational programs.
Job Location: 183 DeKalb Industrial Way, Decatur, GA 30030-2201
Job Status: Part Time – Flexible Hours (Office hours are 9-5:30pm)
Absolutely no emails, phone calls, live chats or faxes regarding status of application, please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
VISIT OUR INTERNSHIPS
PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNING AT HEAVYDUTY BRANDING.