HeavyDuty Branding is currently offering a paid marketing internship and is seeking a creative, organized and self-motivated marketer responsible for creating and delivering marketing ideas, activities and materials, managing projects, and ensuring that company messages are consistent.
HeavyDuty Branding is a full-service, strategy-driven agency that has delivered integrated marketing solutions for some of the largest companies in the Atlanta area for over two decades. The Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the Chief Business Officer to strengthen our position by curating a strong brand voice that connects with our current audience while reaching new ones. He/she must be a superb writer who communicates in a concise, accessible and persuasive manner.
This intern will play a key role in HeavyDuty Branding's online engagement strategies including writing persuasive blog posts, participating in online social networks, and creating original web content for our website. They will also be responsible for researching and curating external content to provide added value to clients, prospects and the overall audience.
Because of the culture of our company, the Marketing Intern is guaranteed to gain experience in all types of marketing activities, which may include working directly with clients.
- Working on, or have a BA/BS degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, English or related area
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to experiment, learn, and grow creatively
- Ability to recognize and adapt to changing conditions, including redefining his or her responsibilities appropriately
- Collaborates well in a team environment, has outstanding communication skills and is able to take direction
- Strong web research skills
- Experience with LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Basic understanding of marketing/communication tools and techniques
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Office 365
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
- Coordinate and deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, email campaign or direct mail
- Provide support to Account Executives and Principle
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives
- Develop marketing communications campaigns
- Create thought leadership materials
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategies for key media contacts and customer references
- Research media coverage and industry trends
- Develop fresh story ideas
- Improve communication efficiencies within company
- Create and distribute customer surveys
About HeavyDuty Branding's Internship Program
Interns have the opportunity to work on activities related to design, sales, marketing, accounts and administrative support.
The internship program recognizes that each intern brings unique skills and insight. It is structured to enhance both the interests of the intern and the needs of the organization. Most interns use the experience to start their career in marketing, design and business or to improve their chances of getting into advanced educational programs.
Fall internships: August–December (apply by July 11)
Spring internships: January–May (apply by November 1)
Summer internship: June–August (apply by April 1)
Job Location: 183 DeKalb Industrial Way, Decatur, GA 30030-2201
Job Status: Part Time–Flexible Hours (Office hours are 9-5:30pm)
HeavyDuty Branding offers flexible scheduling for internships from 10 to 37.5 hours per week.
More questions or need clarification? Check out our
Absolutely no emails, phone calls, live chats or faxes regarding status of application, please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
INTERNSHIPS PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNING AT HEAVYDUTY BRANDING.